OpenDDS is an open source C++ implementation of the Object Management Group (OMG) Data Distribution Service (DDS). Java applications can use OpenDDS through JNI bindings. OpenDDS was developed and open sourced by Object Computing. We welcome community contributions to the project. Commercial support is also available; see the support page for more information.
OpenDDS 3.24 Highlights
Transition to Unity FoundationContinue Reading... Posted on 01 May 2023
The OpenDDS Foundation is joining Unity
The OpenDDS Foundation™ is pleased to announce a new partnership with the Unity Foundation™.Continue Reading... Posted on 17 March 2023
December 20th, 2022Continue Reading... Posted on 20 December 2022
WEBINAR: OpenDDS and Dynamic Data
December 14th, 2022Continue Reading... Posted on 06 December 2022
- OpenDDS-3.24.1.zip (Windows)
- OpenDDS-3.24.1.tar.gz (Linux/macOS)
- OpenDDS 3.23.1 Released on 01 February 2023
- OpenDDS 3.22.0 Released on 16 September 2022
- OpenDDS 3.21.0 Released on 24 June 2022
- OpenDDS 3.20.0 Released on 25 March 2022
Release notes for all previous releases can be found in the NEWS.md file.