OpenDDS is an open source C++ implementation of the Object Management Group (OMG) Data Distribution Service (DDS). Java applications can use OpenDDS through JNI bindings. OpenDDS was developed and open sourced by OCI. We welcome community contributions to the project. Commercial support is also available; see the support page for more information.
Current Release: OpenDDS 3.12
Release notes for Version 3.12 of OpenDDS
- RtpsUdpDataLink::remove_sample locking
- track latency only when needed for LatencyBudget QoS or statistics
- corrected counters for sample rejected/lost liveliness lost total_count_change
- get_key_value() corrected return value for errors
- setting DCPSBitTransportPort without DCPSBitTransportIPAddress had no effect
- writer side association wasn’t removed after the the reader had unsubscribed
- memory leaks
- issue with unregistered instances when deleting DataWriter
- problem with multiple transport instances in a single transport config
- EntityFactory QoS didn’t enable child objects when the factory was enabled
- configure supports ACE+TAO from DOCGroup repository as an option
- configure improvements for using external ACE+TAO, cross-compiling on Windows
- coverity fixes
- improved Bench performance test
- Docker Hub now has an OpenDDS docker image
Using the GitHub “releases” page
Download OpenDDS-3.12.zip (Windows) or OpenDDS-3.12.tar.gz (Linux/Solaris/MacOSX) instead of using the GitHub-generated “source code” links.
Download OpenDDS-3.12.zip (Windows)
Download OpenDDS-3.12.tar.gz (Linux/Solaris/MacOSX)
The NEWS file contains release notes for all previous releases.